Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Thank You

Checking my blog stats lately I have noticed a surprisingly large number of views lately.  Specifically, views of my “zombie post” are way higher than I ever expected they would be.  Zombies are, of course, way cool.  After all, they like brains. But I think perhaps there is another reason for the increase in views. (And why so many of them are from Canada.)

I would like to send out a huge “thank you” to the “model” for my zombie drawing, whom I did not even mention by name in my previous post.  She not only allowed me to have a little fun with her image, but also allowed it to be promoted!

So let this post be my official THANK YOU to lovely and talented actor and director Lindsey Middleton.  You can find out about her projects by checking out her Facebook page , (https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lindsey-Middleton/175033282580094?sk=wall ) and while you’re there you can “like” her (but not LIKE like her).  You should also check out this little movie she did (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1lgSO893Q) , because it’s really clever and funny.  And of course she stars in the webseries Out With Dad , (http://www.outwithdad.com/) which I’ve discussed rather extensively in previous posts and cannot recommend enough.


So if you haven’t checked out Lindsey’s work I invite you to do so.  If you are already a fan, then I invite you to come back and view my blog now and then.  I’m sure to do some more Lindsey-oriented posting in the future since it worked so well the first time.



Oh, and if you like zombies…I’m sure to do more of them eventually, too!



“Braaains!”

No comments:

Post a Comment