Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh, Comics!

I have just finished my contribution for the 20th Oh, Comics anthology.  My contribution is an eight-page superhero story that matches the theme of the anthology: “air”. Oh, Comics will be available at the SPACE convention on April 21-22, 2012.  SPACE stands for the “Small Press and Alternative Comics Exposition”.  Oh, Comics is an anthology comic that has been produced by SPACE founder Bob Corby starting in 1988.  I’ve been contributing since the 10th issues of Oh, Comics.



Though issue 20 won’t be out until April, it is possible to get previous issues of Oh, Comics by going to Bob’s website http://www.backporchcomics.com/ . While there you can also find out information about the SPACE convention, at which I will be exhibiting.  Finally, if you’d like to check out some of the type of work that gets into Oh, Comics you download the SPACE anthology comics from 2010 or 2011 (both of which include contributions by me).  The SPACE anthology is similar to Oh, Comics but is available only in its online pdf format.



Since there’s still a long wait for Oh, Comics #20 I figured I could post a preview here.  This is the first page of my strip, scanned from pencils before I added the lettering and inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment