Friday, July 14, 2017

Announcement: Writer wanted

I have decided to search for a collaborator. Specifically, I am looking for someone interested in having some fun writing one of my comics. Let me explain.

I have been producing the post-apocalyptic tale "Mutant Animals vs Zombies vs Machines vs Humans" now since January of 2016. I have been publishing a page every other week (alternating with my other webcomic, Mutant Elf). I am just wrapping up the first storyline, separated into two 20-page chapters. I have a vague idea where to go from here, but I'm not really sure. Mostly, I find coming up with dialogue and making the plot sensible to be the biggest challenge. I've decided that the only way I can continue is to find someone willing to write the story. Specifically, I need someone who can write and letter pages I have drawn. This is (so far) just a fun project, and does not include any financial gain.

My current plan is to put MAvZvMvH on hiatus after the current storyline, then publish an 8-page Mutant Elf story, then get back to publishing MAvZvMvH again if things have worked out.

By the way, I plan to remain as the only creative force on Mutant Elf. It's been much easier to write and draw. Maybe because of the lighter tone (though I did plan on  MAvZvMvH being a bit lighter than it ended up...) or maybe I just have all the Mutant Elf characters down pat.

Anyway, if interested, e-mail me please! I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. No one has shown interest as of yet. I can be easily contacted at my e-mail Fedscomic@yahoo.com for anyone who likes to write!

    ReplyDelete