Monday, February 24, 2014

Webcomic update and previews

I thought it would be a good time to talk a bit about my new website.  Not a new blog, but rather the new site for my webcomic, Mutant Elf. The link is on this page to the right.  I am now publishing Mutant Elf on the ComicFury website, which is a neat place with all kinds of great webcomics!  I really like the site; it’s easy to navigate and you can easily comment on and rate comics that you read.  So please give it a shot, rate a comic of mine, and leave a comment if you’d like.  The best way to view my page is to look at the archive page.

I also thought I’d post some sketches of ideas that have made it into upcoming comic projects of mine.  So consider these sneak previews.  Stay tuned for more updates!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment