Monday, October 29, 2012

Post Detroit Fanfare

The Detroit Fanfare convention last weekend was a wonderful experience!  There was a great crowd in both volume and exuberance!  I had some great conversations, especially with fellow Legion of Super-Heroes fans, and enjoyed the heck out of interacting with everyone that I came into contact with.  I especially enjoyed the Kid’s Day on Sunday and the trick-or-treating around the convention floor.  Excellent idea!  Kudos to the people running the show.  It was well planed out and the space was used very well. I even got a chance to grab some comics on my list. I’m already looking forward to next year.

Excelsior!
 
Here’s my pictures of the event.

My table:
 


The really awesome lego display:




A happy customer:

No comments:

Post a Comment