Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pre-Detroit Fanfare

I will have a table at the Detroit Fanfare comic convention next month.  The show dates are October 26, 27, and 28 and you can find out more information here.  I am posting this message because often at shows people ask me about having certain statues, and I will be making some statues specifically for the Fanfare show in the next week.  Therefore, if you are going to attend and you are interested in a particular design, please tell me now and I can have it ready for you at the show! 

You can e-mail me (Fedscomic@yahoo.com), contact me on Facebook, or leave a message on this post if you wish.  Ask me for what you want and I’ll be sure to reply to you!  The small statues depicted on this post are $5 each at the show and I can do larger pieces upon request.

I also draw original sketches in color or black and white, and I take requests for these, too.  Cost depends on the complexity.

I’m really looking forward to the show and hope some people stop by and mention reading this blog when they do!!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment