Monday, May 14, 2012

Clay Avengers Assemble!

Here's some pics of my most recent polymer clay creations.  I'm stocking up in preparation for the Motor City Con.
You may notice I gave them all similar stances.

A view from the side.

With my hand to show the scale.

Top view.  I don't know why.  I just wanted to take a picture from this view. 
If only I had a little table to put in the center!


More statues.  Do you know who they are? (Answers below.)

Monochrome Cthulhu on a stand and Cthulhu (with glow-in-the-dark eyes!) charging

Mario and Link of Nintendo fame.

Cyclops being held to show scale.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your table at the Motor City Comic Con yesterday and now I'm kicking myself for not buying the little Captain America - he's so cute! I'd love to have one of your pieces sitting on my desk. Do you have an online shop?

    -Amanda S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please e-mail me at Fedscomic@yahoo.com and can arrange everything! I'm going to be working on an online shop this summer, but you needn't wait till then!

      Delete