Monday, February 27, 2012

Leprechauns and Elves!

I’ve decided to go more “art” that “writing” this week.  Not that I don’t have anything to say, but I decided this time to say it with pictures.

First up is a sketch I did for a student last week.  I figure it’s good enough to be my first annual “St. Patrick’s day print and color drawing”.  So copy it, print it, color it.  Or give it to some kid you know to color!  Have fun!!



I recently finished (YAY!!) my “Mutant Elf” strip for the SPACE anthology comic (available online for free and in print format at this year’s SPACE convention!) and I thought I’d share a teaser.  This is a black-and-white scan from before I colored the book.  I used my newly bought PITT colored markers and had a blast working in color for a change.  I don’t think I can stop Mutant Elf with just this one story!  I have some loose plans to run with this idea in some format in the coming year!  Stay tuned!!


That’s it for now.  But I have some plans for next week brewing already

No comments:

Post a Comment