Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Post-Motor City Con 2014

I wanted to share some pictures and thoughts from Motor City con.  It’s not much, but I didn't have a lot of time to sight see!  Motor City is a very big convention, with lots and lots of attendees, and I spent almost all my time at my table interacting with wonderful nice people, many of whom made purchases from me, for which I can only say: Thank You, thank you, thank you!!


I did a couple sketches during downtime, and I bought a couple trades, a print, and a game.  I am still tired from the show, but I wanted to get something out on the FEDSblog just to express how much fun I had and how appreciative I am of all the people who put the show together, all the nice artists surrounding me, and (again) all the really nice people who stopped to chat and/or bought something from my table!

Hope to see you all next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment