Monday, February 18, 2013

Legion of super-Heroes/Statues

I posted this on my Facebook page on May 3, 2011: These are the first three of what I hope will be a very large series! They are: Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, and Cosmic Boy-the original 3 members of the Legion of Super-Heroes!

Along with this photo:

Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy
 

Now, I have at last been able to continue (but certainly not complete) my Legion of Super-Heroes series thanks to a really nice patron who has commissioned more from me.  Here is what I have finished so far:

 

Brainiac 5, Ultra Boy, Phantom Girl

 
 

Star Boy, Dream Girl, Invisible Kid
 
 Dawnstar, Wildfire, Chameleon Boy
 
 
I’ll post more as I get them completed and shipped!  I love doing commission work, because it’s nice to know I’m making something someone wants, as opposed to making something I hope someone wants! So if you’re reading this and you’re interested in a particular statue, please e-mail at the address on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment