Monday, July 2, 2012

Webcomic & Sketches

This week I wanted to post some sketches I’ve done lately, but I also wanted to promote the Mutant Elf webcomic!!  I have begun my Mutant Elf webcomic page at web comics nation.  I have just one image there now, kinda a “cover” for the first chapter, but I will be updating every week with a new episode in the continuing saga of our heroes as they battle evil fairy creatures that have invaded our Earth!  So please bookmark http://www.webcomicsnation.com/fedscomic/melf/series.php and check in often!
And here are some recent drawings.  Hope you enjoy.  (They’re all available for purchase, too!)
This is Spider-Man and Doc Ock....no...not really!  It's a Joker/Batman sketch I did Sunday morning at
Motor City Comic Con

Captain America in grey tones.  Done with PITT markers and probably a bit too dark.
Iron Man pencil sketch done at June's Sandusky Art Walk
Mephisto pencil sketch.
More stuff next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment