Monday, October 3, 2016

Upcoming: Halloween Comic Con

This post is my update as to why I've been so busy and haven't posted anything lately. I've been preparing for a new Comic Convention. Halloween Comic Con is a comic and gaming convention coming up on Saturday, October 22nd in Sandusky, Ohio. The hours are 10-6 and I'll be there all day!

I've been doing some painting, and have some new comic-oriented pieces that will be for sale at the con. I've also been busy keeping up with my webcomics, "Mutant Elf" and "Mutant Animals vs Zombies vs Machines vs Humans". Check them out by clicking links to the right of my blog posts.

I'm also getting close to finished with a strip for "OH, Comics", the anthology that will be available at the SPACE convention this Spring.  "OH, Comics" is always fun and I'm proud to be a part of the publication every year.

Finally, I updated this page with links and updated my biography. I have a new position this year (same place, different area of instruction), and I'm loving it but adjusting, so preparation takes more time than in the past.

Hopefully, I'll post again soon. I guess I'll end with some artwork:

No comments:

Post a Comment